Saturday, July 18, 2015

Venting

Hey guys, it's Casey. Yeah I know this is like my third post in a row and I should let some of the other girls have a turn, but I just needed to vent. I'm sick and tired of everything being difficult for me. Just Once in my life I wish something came easy to me. None of the other girls get it. They try to cheer me up by saying that everyone struggles at something, and it works for a little bit, but they don't have to work twice  as hard to be half as good at things, and there are even some things that they complain that they "have" to do that I can't do and it makes me really mad. Anyway I should get going. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Till next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment